Monday, July 1, 2013

Asian Marinated Chicken with Rice

So I've just noticed that I've had this blog for over a year now and only have a few recipes up on it. I've vowed to change that for you all, and feel free to call or write me and bug me about it if you get frustrated waiting for more! It's not like I don't have about a dozen or more rattling around in my head at any given moment, and it's not hard to type them down, just time consuming.

So this was dinner tonight with some Green Beans on the side, and hubby and I both loved it. I almost hesitate to post it here, because it's not really a "recipe" as much as instructions for something good to eat.




Asian Marinated Chicken with Rice

4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 bottle Annie's Naturals Brand Shiitake Sesame Vinaigrette dressing
2 cups white rice
4 1/4 cups water

I took the 4 chicken breasts and put them in a glass bowl, then poured a bottle of  over them as a marinade, and left them over night in the fridge.

When dinner rolled around hubby threw the chicken in to bake in a pan *with all of the marinade* which made a nice little sauce with the chicken juice. After the first 20-25 minutes I put some plain white rice in the rice steamer with water, and by the time the rice was done so was the chicken.We both poured the chicken juice/marinade sauce over our rice, and it was amazing! It didn't even need soy sauce.

Hope you enjoy good food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Google+ Followers